28 aug - 24 sep
* Singapore registered companies will be subjected to 7% GST.
* All fees are in Singapore Dollars
All entries must be paid in full prior to the judging period in order to qualify for judging. If payment is not received, the entry will automatically be disqualified and no refund will be provided.
Please kindly add SG$40 (bank service fee) to your total bill when processing payment via bank transfer. Bank charges should not be deducted from the amount remitted.
Cancellation Policy For Entries:
*No refund will be given once judging commences
*Notification of cancellation must be sent to us via email or fax
Written notice of cancellation should be attention to Awards Department.
1st August 2020 – 31st July 2021
WHO Can Enter?
Open across all platforms producing, airing and streaming entertainment content. Entrant can represent the client, vendor or their agent; there is no stipulation in any category regarding the entrant so long as the work was for air, broadcast, publishing or release in Asia or commissioned by Asia-based companies.
WHAT Can Be Entered?
Please refer to the technical specifications within this document and at promaxasia.tv regarding materials for submission and refer to the eligibility dates and categories for all qualification details.
- TRANSLATION: Due to the international composition of our judging panels, we must request that ALL entries provide English translations/subtitles for judging purposes, this includes all videos and printed materials.
- ALL relevant permissions and copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant.
- In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than 4 entries, the organizer reserves the right to withdraw that category from the competition. In this event, the participating companies will receive a credit towards future entry fees. No cash refund will be given.
- The award statues to be given for the 2021 award season will be gold and silver only. If – in any category – entries do not meet the standard deemed award worthy by the jury, it is possible that there will be no awards given in that category. Equally, if in any category an entry meets, for example, the silver standard but not the gold standard, it is possible that there will only be a silver award given in a category.
- Promax will not be responsible for the holding of any materials submitted after the awards period has ended. Such materials will not be returned. All submissions become the property of Promax to be used at their discretion.
- The organizers reserve the right to add, subtract, amend or otherwise revise any category during the course of the competition. Notice and updates of revisions will be posted on our website.
*Please note that the cancellation policy commences immediately after the official invoice has been issued out from the Promax office.
In case of any cancellation, the following refund schedule/policy will apply:
- More than 1 month from published event date – if payment has been made, full refund (minus any applicable bank charges).
- Between 1 month – 21 days before the event – 80% of total fee paid OR 20% of outstanding invoiced amount must be paid.
- 20 – 8 days before the event – 50% of the total fee paid OR 50% of outstanding invoiced amount must be paid.
- 1 week or less before the event – regrettably, no refund will be given OR full outstanding invoiced amount must be paid.
All cancellation and replacement MUST be notified and made known to the organiser by email or fax at least 3 days before the start of each event, otherwise it will not be acknowledged. Written notice of cancellation via email or fax is required!
In the event that this event cannot be held on the scheduled date due to reasons beyond the organiser’s control, this event will be postponed to a later date and at such time and place to be advised. As the postponement is due to reasons beyond the organiser’s control, no refund of registration fees will be given. If you are not able to attend on the new date for the event, you may send a replacement.
Should an attendee decides to cancel his/her participation, a substitute from the registered attendee’s organization is welcomed at no extra charge. Please provide the name and contact info of the substitute attendee at least 5 business days before the event.