Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) is a leading provider of non-fiction entertainment that empowers people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity through its portfolio of eight high quality brands, including Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery Science, Discovery Home & Health, Discovery Turbo, Discovery HD World, and Discovery Kids.
To support DNAP’s growth in the region, we invite dynamic and result-oriented individuals, to apply for the following position:
Producer, Creative Services
You will be responsible for creating all forms of on-air and off-air promotional materials for all Discovery brands to increase ratings, build brand differentiation and drive revenue streams across the network platforms. This includes providing creative agency support in line with delivering on the objectives of a high quality value add production work for internal and external clients.
• Create top quality materials for on-air and off-air use and to maintain the highest standard of presentation for Discovery Networks Asia Pacific. This involves all areas of short-form content production including but not limited to conceptualization, scripting, off-line editing and supervising production/post-production.
• Be involved in all on-air branding strategies, in the conceptualization and creation of on-air packaging for specials and stunts that will be translatable across all media – so as to ensure consistent brand recognition and continued positive consumer, client and affiliate response. This may include working with external agencies and clients to best represent their products and services in videos and other related productions.
• Advise and guide work of freelance producers, production assistants, language coordinators, regional and global teams.
• Add value to the Creative Services team with experience and knowledge of creating on-air and off-air promotions and be the main point of contact for creative work, working in conjunction with direction from Executive Producer and regional teams.
• Participate in pitching, conceptualizing and executing video materials for internal and external clients as part of advertising sales solutions and creative agency work.
• Degree or Diploma Holder
• Minimum 4 years of experience in on-air marketing, promotions and production
• In-depth knowledge of branding, marketing, and on-air presentation and promotions. Strong conceptual skills
• Proven track record of awards or recognition in the Asia Pacific region
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English. Additional regional language skills would be an asset
• Competency in Avid Media Composer and/or Final Cut Pro
• Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop
• Driven individuals with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• All short-listed candidates would be required to submit a copy test
Successful candidates can look forward to an attractive compensation and benefits package that commensurate with experience and qualifications.
This position will be based in Singapore.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: October 17, 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.