Awards submission is open. Submit entries now!
Deadline: 26 Sep 2019
Ready with your login details?
You will need your member login details to begin your submission online.
Choose ‘Forgot your login?’ if you wish to have it emailed to you.
– After each entry is completed, ‘Save & Return to Dashboard’ to add more entries if you have any more. Once you are finished adding all your entries, click on ‘Save & Pay Now’.
– *IMPORTANT* Payment mode – Always select ‘WIRE TRANSFER’ and you will receive a system generated collated invoice with all your entries on one invoice. If you will like to pay via credit card, please email us at email@example.com so that we can assist in processing the credit card payment on our end. We only accept VISA, Mastercard & AMEX.
– If you encounter any problems at any point of time, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To assist you with your online entry submission, we have prepared the following guides for your easy reference.
To download, simply click on the title of each guide.
Guide 1: Online Awards Submission Guide
Guide 2: Specs for Video Upload
!!! Important Note:
TRANSLATIONS & SUBTITLES: Due to the international composition of our judging panels, we recommend that all non-english language entries to be subtitled in English for judging purposes. Our judges have the right to disqualify any entries that do not include subtitles.
We want you to have the best possible chance of winning, so please read the category descriptions, entry requirements and online entry instructions carefully. Your online entry information must be completed before the indicated deadline. Entries submitted to the incorrect categories and/or with incorrect entry information will be disqualified.
*ALL ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE JUDGING COMMENCES, OTHERWISE THE MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED AN OFFICIAL INVOICE, AND PAYMENT IS MADE BEFORE 27TH SEP 2019.
Have a question? Email email@example.com
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ENTRIES
- No refund will be given once judging commences.
- All cancellation must be sent to us by email or fax.
Written notice of cancellation should be attention to:
The Promax Awards recognise excellence in on-air promotion, branding and advertising. We are looking for the very best work you have produced to get your programming, channel or brand noticed. Compete for the coveted PROMAX Muse and be recognised as the best in Asia.
Awards are open to Satellite, Cable, Broadcast Television, Radio Station and associated new media, their agencies and production houses.
Winners will be announced at the Promax Asia Awards Ceremony. Any awards not picked up at the Awards Ceremony will be shipped to the winning company. The receiving company must provide shipping information and bear all shipping charges.